Friday, February 29, 2008

Something Is In The AIr

Hello Peeps;

I know I have been neglectful in my blogging; but this is a blog for my China Adoption and up until now -well there hasn't been much to say.

Rumors are flying everywhere that we are included in this next batch. It is very surreal to think that next week I will have a photo and a name of the little girl I have been dreaming of for so many years.

Here is what I know:

It doesn't matter how much time you have to wait; for whatever reason you are never fully "ready".

The wait for referral will seem like nothing compared to waiting for travel approval from China once we see her and know that she is ours and waiting for us to come and get her.

I will never have enough time/money/rest to give her all I want; but it will all work out in the end and I have to trust that.

I hope that early next week; I will be able to post a photo of our little Angel from the East.

Waiting and Hoping

V

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Something is absolutely stirring in the air for you girl!!!!

And you are SO RIGHT about the wait for travel approval seeming much worse than the wait for referral.

We started packing tonight because it made us feel we were doing something!!

Can't wait to see your darling daugter's face (or will it be faces?)

Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

YIPEE!!!

Congratulations--how neat it would be if the stars would align and you and your friends could actually be in China at the same time--

Can't wait to peek at her beautiful face.

With love,
Your lurker

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

Hi Valerie!

Here's hoping that in a day or two you can say: "This long wait was so worth it" and "It really did seem to go by fast!" I am really happy for you and I hope that your referral call is the happiest day ever for you!

Panda Hugs,
Karen N.
LID 2/17/06
www.our-journey-to-kaelie.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

V,
So excited for y'all! It is really here! Here's hoping you will be traveling soon!

Love y'all!
Jodi Sue :)